Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am starting this Blog with a dubious perspective: I don't know whether I want this Blog or not.

My ideas, my "lists", my dreams, my "posts" and "pet peaves", are just that - mine. Do I want to share them in a public forum? Will they be cheered, challenged, discussed behind my back, ridiculed? I don't know how to answer these things, so I sit hear wondering....... Who really cares about me that much that they want to spend their valuable time reading my "stuff"? It's a fair question. If I am asking it of you, maybe you should be asking it of yourself.

Let's see what emerges here over the coming weeks & months. I'll let you be the judge, but know that I am judging tto!

2 comments:

The Ratpack said...

I care about you enough to read your "stuff"!!

But yes, it probably will be discussed behind your back... : )

Traveling Irishman said...

What you'll really say is: "Mom, make him stop telling these same old worn out stories to the kids. They make this gagging look when he's not looking, and they say he drools. PLEASE take him back to the nursing home"!